We list the 15 ways to get your babies sleep through the night in crib.
1 – Use swinging crib
Swinging cribs help you to rock the baby to sleep. So, when you find that your baby in unwilling to sleep in crib, you can go swinging cribs.
- Soothing melodies, calming sounds, and vibrations help lull baby to sleep
- Wheels allow you to effortlessly move the bassinet from room to room
- Padded mattress with included fitted sheet
2 – Use a pacifier
A pacifier can seem like mommy magic: There’s no denying pacifiers can work remarkably well at comcomforting your baby and getting her to sleep.
- The pacifier brand distributed in hospitals nationwide; used by medical professionals to calm newborns
- Specifically designed for babies 3+ months
- Orthodontic; respects the natural development of baby's teeth and gums
3 – Use a night light
Intense light may interfere with a baby\’s sleep. A dim light will help the baby to fall asleep in the most natural way and relieve you from all the problems of making him sleep in the crib.
- PATENT DESIGN: Emoi LED night light offers patented dual light modes: 2-brightness natural light mode and 6-color multicolor mode. BPA-free soft silicone surface and ABS base make it an innovative mushroom mood lamp, creating a relaxing and comfortable feeling.
- HOW TO USE: [Natural Light Mode] Long press the power button to turn it on, and press again to switch to dim light and again to turn it off. [Multicolor Light Mode] Long press the power button TWICE to access multicolor mode, and press to switch among 6 different colors. You could also switch on the Vibration Sensor Button on the bottom to change colors by tapping the silicone surface AT 45 DEGREE. Tapping on the top will require more strength.
- TENDER GUARDIAN: Built-in rechargeable battery supports portable usage for 2.5 hours under bright/colorful light mode and 6 hours under dim light mode. You could also keep it charging for all-night companion. Soft LED light could also help you with breast feeding, diaper changing without waking up your babies.
4 – Swaddle your baby
Swadding your baby is nothing but wrapping him or her using a blanket. It provides the baby with utmost comfort. It creates a warm and secure environment ideas for the baby’s sleep.
- The original and leading brand of swaddles
- Made from only the softest, natural 100% cotton
- The secure design creates a cozy, womb-like feeling for baby and prevents startle reflex that can wake your infant
5 – Story time
Reading a story can help your baby settle plus it help nurture a love of books from an early age. Babies will appreciate hearing your soothing voice reading a simple story.
- Not Avail
- Parragon Books Ltd
6 – Make calming sound
You can make calming sounds orally or may even play some light, soothing music to create a calm and peaceful environment and make your baby sleep.
- Soothe baby with sound and light
- Adjustable-angle lens projects stars on walls or ceiling
- Plays up to 60 minutes of continuous music or nature sounds
7 – Use white noise machine
White noise is a significant sleeping aid. It helps in drawning all the sounds and allows the brain of child to ignore all the sounds. It thus creates an ambiance favorable for sleeping.
- Dohm-DS - the Official Sound Conditioner of the National Sleep Foundation.
- Two speeds - dual speed motor, unique asymmetrical fan, and acoustic housing create the soothing sound of rushing air, the Marpac Signature Sound, without the disturbance of actual moving air.
- Customized sound - acoustic housing and dual speed fan allow for fully adjustable tone and volume control for a personalized sound environment.
8 – Use lavender oil
Just before your baby goes to sleep, give him a good massage with lavender oil. This will help him to relax and stay calm and will promote good sleep.
- DO YOU SUFFER FROM INSOMNIA, STRESS, DEPRESSION or ANXIETY? Our Diffuser ready aromatherapy formula has a wonderful calming fragrance ideal for relaxation, stress and a drug free antidepressant while having the deepest and most restful sleep ever. A Natural treatment for you headaches and migraines.
- FABULOUS FOR YOUR SKIN AND HAIR! Soothes and Reduces conditions like acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Your defense against wrinkles and to repair and rejuvenate dry chapped skin and restore complexion without harsh chemicals. Stimulates hair growth and helps kill lice. Its antimicrobial properties speeds the healing of cuts, scrapes, insect bites and burns while treating infections.
- THE BEST MASSAGE YOU WILL EVER HAVE to treat muscle pain and soreness while reducing inflammation, improving circulation, lowering blood pressure, providing antioxidant support and detoxifying. Our Customers Love to Make their own Lotions for Face and Skin, Soaps, Candles,Scrubs, Lip Balm, Bath Salts, Shampoo, Bug Spray and Repellent and even deodorant. Make 2016 your Best Year Ever!
9 – Use overnight diaper
Being wet is not comfortable feeling and so to avoid that it is best to use an overnight diaper for the nights.
It keeps them dry and comfortable, resulting into longer hours of sleep.
- Scientifically designed for sleep
- Outstanding comfort and dryness for a more peaceful night's sleep
- Our most absorbent diaper for up to 12 hours of protection
10 – Empty the crib
It is suggested that you empty the crib so that your baby finds enough space to sleep. Crib bumpers, if present in the crib, may cause overheating and suffocation as well
- Product Weight 1.10
11 – Sign to your baby
A lullaby the best medicine that you can use for rocking your baby to sleep. It slowly transforms your baby to the worlds of sleep.
12 – “Room in”
You could shift your baby’s crib in your own bedroom and help him to fall asleep. This would easier, since he will find the environment familiar.
Once he falls asleep, yoy could shift him along with the crib to his on room.
13 – Leave your scent behind
Leave your clothes near the crib or hang a piece of your clothing around the crib; this makes them feel that you are around them even when they are asleep.
14 – Set a bedtime routine
Maintain a regular time in which you will put your baby in the crib.
Also, make a daily routine of activities that you will perform, such as singing a lullaby or massaging the baby and try to implement them every day.
15 – Bath before bedtime
A bath before bed time is hygienic as well as supportive of a good sleep since it helps the baby to relax.